Dragon Fantasy: The Volumes of Westeria PC Game Free Download. Fantasy Dragon: The Volumes of Westeria: live a completely new adventure! Blast your way through hordes of strange monsters, stupid and terrifying! Explore caves, castles, and …
Dragon Fantasy: The Volumes of Westeria PC Game Free Download
Experience a whole new adventure! Get through the hordes of strange, stupid, and frightening monsters! Explore caves, castles, and dungeons of an ancient evil! Meet warriors, princes, pirates, zombies, and crazy old men in the forest in a vast world of epic retro adventures! The original 8-bit work of art and the original soundtrack of the famous 8-bit musician from the Bay Area, Crash, remain faithful to the retro-style game.
dragon fantasy the volumes of westeria gameplay
There are several stages to releasing a game, including updating an existing title. Dragon Fantasy: The Volumes of Westeria Download is now available in 3DShop in addition to Wii U eShop. If you need a more in-depth analysis of why we love this excellent JRPG, you can find all the details here. So how does Dragon Fantasy play in 3DS? Extremely good, it blends seamlessly with your home console version.
Dragon Fantasy: The Volumes of Westeria Download in 3DS is much the same as the Wii U version. It has the same visual effects and retro music, and the whole story is entirely playable. The map and item controls are controlled from the bottom screen, and you can still fully control the game using the touch screen if you want. Perhaps the slight difference is that the dialogue text in the scenes is positively massive. It is neither good nor bad; This is just an interesting design choice, given that the book in the Wii U version will not be difficult to read even on the screen of the original 3DS model.
The main steps that we track:
- Planning done. We know what we are building.
- The story made Doug’s story for a new intermediate was written.
- Scenarios are in the process. This includes the creation of real game elements and is currently in full swing.
- An updated set of trophies is in the process. This cannot be called complete until the script is finished.
- Final test: not yet started. This will not be done until we feel that the set of scripts and trophies is complete
- Presentation: not yet started. This will not be done until the final tests are completed.
- Waiting for launch: not yet started. We will arrive here as soon as the presentations are accepted, and we expect only for the release date of the digital copy and the actual production of the physical copy.
- This is a reasonably high level, but hopefully enough to give you an idea of where we are. Next week we expect the next update, which we hope will show the scenarios that will be ready.
- The purpose of this post is more clear to you, our fans, and also to make us responsible for this.
ABOUT THIS GAME:
Experience an entirely new adventure! Make your way through the multitude of strange, silly, and frightening monsters! Explore an ancient evil cave, a castle, and a dungeon! Meet the warriors, princes, pirates, zombies, and old crazy sticks in a vast world of epic retro adventure! An original soundtrack game stays true to its retro roots thanks to the authentic 8-bit work of art and the famous 8-bit composer Crashfaster.
The ultimate tribute to past role-playing games! Experience a whole new adventure! Get through the hordes of strange, stupid, and frightening monsters! Explore caves, castles, and dungeons of an ancient evil! Meet warriors, princes, pirates, zombies, and crazy old men in the forest in a vast world of epic retro adventures! The original 8-bit work of art and the original soundtrack of the famous 8-bit musician from the Bay Area Crashfaster keep the game in the spirit of retro roots.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM
- Graphics: Video card compatible with OpenGL
- Storage: 200 MB of available space.
- Sound card: sound card compatible with OpenAL
(Unrar with PASSWORD: khelopcgames.com )
3. Don’t need it.
4. Use apk apps.
5. Have fun
Link Google Drive: